Weekend for close embrace dancers at the Wagner's house
TANGO WAGNER HOUSE is international social tango weekend at the Wagner's House. It is the most unique location in Riga, Latvia – in the Old Town of Riga.
It is a weekend where we will:
- Gather tango dancers from different countries who love to dance close embrace and have a good time together.
- Support the reconstruction of the historically unique Richard Wagner’s House in Riga. Each participant of the event will have contributed (with his participation fee) to this noble mission. We cooperate with Riga Richard Wagner Society (vagneriga.lv) which works on the restoration of the beautiful Wagner’s House. It is a place of great historical and cultural value.
It is a tango weekend with an equal number of follower/leader dancers, wonderful music from international DJs for tango dancers who respects the milonga codes on and off the dance floor.
- Dancing only in close embrace;
- Request by eye contact (mirada and cabecéo);
- Changing of partners after each tanda;
- Respect for the lines of dance while dancing in the ronda;
- Entering on to the dance floor in a correct way;
- Social and friendly on and off the dance floor.